Welcome to Willow Bend Orthodontics in Plano, Texas!
As the only female Board certified orthodontist in Plano, Dr. Tamara L. Jones & the fantastic team at Willow Bend Orthodontics are the experts at creating beautiful, healthy smiles in Plano, Texas. Our mission is to provide the finest possible orthodontic care to all of our patients in a warm and fun environment. With a strong focus on personal, friendly, and professional service, Dr. Jones can help you or your child achieve a brilliant smile that will last a lifetime.
Your orthodontic treatment plan should be as unique as you are, because you deserve completely personalized care. Our treatments include:
As a practice solely devoted to orthodontic care, we are uniquely able to serve your needs and help you reach your smile goals. Contact our Plano orthodontic office, conveniently located in Plano, Texas, to schedule your complimentary consultation, where you’ll learn all about the treatments and services we provide. Call 972-732-1400 or email email@example.com today!
Click here to schedule your free consultation online.
Dear Willow Bend Orthodontics Patients, Family & Friends,
We are excited to announce that the Texas State Dental Board has provided guidance to allow the safe opening of dental offices. Effective May 4th, Willow Bend Orthodontics will be open on a modified schedule as long as PPE supplies are available.
If your last visit was cancelled, we are currently rescheduling all visits. You will be getting an email and/or text informing you of your next appointment date. If you do not receive one please email and request your appointment time. If you had a visit scheduled in April or May YOUR APPOINTMENT HAS CHANGED. Please check the date and time of your appointment on the email or text that you will receive. If you cannot make your appointment please email or call to reschedule your appointment and provide three days/times that you would be available. Appointments were reschedule based on treatment priority and timing of a patient's last visit as directed by Dr. Jones. Schedule modifications were necessary to follow the dental boards recommendations. We are happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date if you prefer.
When you come for an appointment, the following modifications will help keep our patients and staff safe. PLEASE READ PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to any illness including COVID-19.
2. The schedule will be reduced in half to reduce exposure between patients. We have opened up additional days and times to accommodate. There is very little flexibility in the schedule since we are trying to see everyone as soon as possible, so if you are late to your appointment, we will need to reschedule.
3. Please wash your hands in the bathroom prior to entering our office. A team member will greet you at the door to take your temperature, and you will complete a screening form. Afterwards each patient will be given hydrogen peroxide to rinse with for 1 min prior to their appointment.
4. Highly discourage any additional people in the office other than the patient. Parents and siblings please remain in your car. Following the appointment, a written update will be given to each patient under 18. If a guest must be present at the appointment, the guest must wear a mask while in our office and will be screened prior to entering the office.
5. We will schedule your next visit for you-if the time or date does not work for your schedule please call or email us to reschedule and provide us three days/time ranges that you are available (ie- Monday afternoons, earliest any day ect)
6. If you have any insurance or account questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide detailed information. Our response time may be delayed, but we promise we will get back with you! If you do not get a response in a week, please follow up again
7. All magazines, coffee supplies, and toys will be removed from the waiting room.
8. Additional measure have been taken to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff: air purifiers/air scrubbers have been installed, additional PPE will be used, and treatment procedures have been modified. All employees are required to wear masks at all times. This is a preventative measure and is not indicative of anyone having or carrying the virus. Frequent sanitation of common areas include waiting and exam rooms will occur and deep cleaning every night.
9. We have reserved appointments for high risk patients prior to regular appointments (over 65, diabetes, pregnancy, asthma, serious heart conditions immunocompromised ect) If you are high risk, please call our office and let us know and we will reschedule your visit.
10. In the future it may be necessary for us to charge a small fee for PPE at orthodontic visits due to the exorbitant increase in cost. The ADA has asked insurance companies to cover this cost. We will update you if this is necessary.
Informed Consent from the American Association of Orthodontics:
Thank you for your continued trust in our practice. As with the transmission of any communicable disease like a cold or the flu, you may be exposed to COVID-19, also known as “Coronavirus,” at any time or in any place. Be assured that Willow Bend Orthodontics have always followed state and federal regulations and recommended universal personal protection and disinfection protocols to limit transmission of all diseases in our office and continue to do so. Despite our careful attention to sterilization, disinfection, and use of personal barriers, there is still a chance that you could be exposed to an illness in our office, just as you might be at your gym, grocery store, or favorite restaurant. “Social Distancing” nationwide has reduced the transmission of the Coronavirus. Although we have taken measures to provide social distancing in our practice, due to the nature of the procedures we provide, it is not possible to maintain social distancing between the patient, orthodontist, orthodontic staff and sometimes other patients at all times. Although exposure is unlikely, coming to your appointment assumes you assume this risk and consent to treatment at this time. If you do not consent, please call or email and we can reschedule your appointment for a future date.
Please call our office at 972-732-1400 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
You are an important part of the Willow Bend Orthodontics family. We look forward to seeing you back at your appointment soon! Remember SMILES are contagious too!
Dr. Tamara Jones and the team at Willow Bend Orthodontics
Back to top